The hamper I wrapped myself for Aunty Susan...
Reunion dinner
with Aunty Susan, Ian, Zainon yesterday at Ian's home... Aunty Susan cooked for us yummylicious dishes... Yum Yum with the CAPITAL YUM...hehe... Simply enjoys all her cooking... Now I know why Ian could cook so well... He took over from his mummy skills... Too bad Uncle David could not join us this year... It has been 3 months past since he left all of us... I could always remember him telling me to eat more and don't be shy every time I dine at their home... Good thing Aunty Susan has move on... but I believe this empty space won't be replaced anytime in their hearts...Dinner table...
Okie, back to the dinner table... We had fresh water steam fish, big tiger prawns, abalone mix vegetables, fish soups and chicken wings... So many foods for only the four of us... My tummy felt like exploding after the dinner... Now you know why I can't loose weights bahhh... haha...
Yummy foods...
Rushed down to Kallang to catch "The InkHeart" with Zai, Aunty Susan and Ian at 10pm... Can't believe we could make it barely half hour... We were at Ian's home at 9:30pm, no tickets, not ready... and there we were after 10 pm... haha... The show was ok, not that fantastic though...

--------------
Was unable to sleep early for the past few days... Slept around 4a.m. and rise after 12noon... it's a patern I'm afraid that I might get used to when work start again... I love doing nothing, not to think of work loads... but hei... we need something to push us too... else me get very lazy bahhh...
I pushed myself down to Novena gym today for 2hours bodycombat class by Christina and Christ E... They did not disappoint me... The class was very good... My knees went weaks after the class and I lose my voice after the constant shouting and screaming... The stereo system on top of my head, made both my ears almost deaf... Till now I could hear the beezing sounds... Not good for the ears... Su suggested that I bring along ears-block next time... haha...
Took some photos with Su Inn, Diana, Christ and some other before & after the class...
Took some photos with Su Inn, Diana, Christ and some other before & after the class...
Post 2hrs combat group picture
-------------

Reached Golden Village Yishun 10 at 6:30pm to watch "The Wedding Game" at 7pm starring Fann Wong and Christopher Lee with Zainon and Apel... I love this show... Can't deny the fantastic chemistry between the screen couple which is Mediacorp most exportable real and reel life couple... I couldn't comment on this movie as most friends know that I simply adore Fann... They always say I won't give good judgement when come to Fann movie... cos' everything is good to me... haha... But I'm honest mahhh, it's good... Go watch it... and support the local movies industry... hehe...;p
Reached Golden Village Yishun 10 at 6:30pm to watch "The Wedding Game" at 7pm starring Fann Wong and Christopher Lee with Zainon and Apel... I love this show... Can't deny the fantastic chemistry between the screen couple which is Mediacorp most exportable real and reel life couple... I couldn't comment on this movie as most friends know that I simply adore Fann... They always say I won't give good judgement when come to Fann movie... cos' everything is good to me... haha... But I'm honest mahhh, it's good... Go watch it... and support the local movies industry... hehe...;p







No comments:
Post a Comment