Monday morning was super sleepy and tired... Woke up and couldn't find my spectacles... blur blur... only to find it later at night that it was wrapped somehow in my comforter... Urghhh... In the state of my blurishness, I scrambled out of my bed, into the bathroom, and off for shower...
I remember that I have not iron any clothing for work... so after shower, I went over to the living room, where Mum usually left the iron and the ironing board outside... I pulled the board nearer to the electric switch... *Boink... The iron dropped on the floor... Shit!!!... The turning knob falls off... I tried my luck... switching on the switch and try ironing my cloth... Urghhh, no heat... no heat... I just spoilt the iron... Urghhh...
Later after gym at night rushed to Takashimaya to grab an iron to replace the spoilt ones... Cost me $45... Hiazzz... The cost of my being clumsiness...
Morale of the story, sleep early and do the ironing earlier... duhhhh....
January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment