January 14, 2009

Morning pump & Red Cliff

Today I did my ever earliest bodypump class at 7a.m. by Waihan at Novena Cali gym... It was a last minute decision as I walked outside the studio... Class already started and dunnoe why, without thinking much, I just entered... Waihan is so sweet... Not only she allowed me to join the class, she even gives me a warm sweet smile... Just brightened my day...

I did good... No weights fall on my face even with only 2.5hours of sleep last night... haha... Morning exercise always makes me feel so good... No wonder I always see those gym regulars, rushing for early morning classes in gym... I think I must join in the rush soon... Got too much weights to loose... yeah... preserve preserve... Days will get busier too at work now...

Sunday 11 Jan 09
Went for "Red Cliff 2" show with Ian and Auntie Susan at Grand Cathay... It was at 9:40pm show... This release is better than the first part... More actions, I like... For those of you thinking that they might "cut" it halfway and have the 3rd part, don't worry, this one got ending ones... hehe... Go enjoy the show...

No comments: