January 19, 2009

Syahril wedding

Sunday 18Jan09

Went to Syahril wedding at Chai Chee near Bedok with Norazlin… Met lots of other colleague at the venue… Even the 5th floor canteen Aunty and her husband Khalid was there… Very crowded and I felt very uncomfortable… Lucky we managed to find some seats to eat… Chee Kiong who came soon after joined us… One good thing about Malay wedding is that… we chop chop eat can go off liau…

Just before I arrived I got stuck in a small jam at the car park… The van in front of my Potato doesn’t want to move… Soon after I realized that many were looking toward me… I turned and saw the bridal car right behind me… Oh Shit!!!, “kan cheong” liau… haha… Lucky, soon after the van driver moved and I drove pass allowing the bridal car to pass through… haha

At the wedding, I realized that some Malay Aunty likes to show off their jewelries… There was this one Aunty who sat opposite me wearing two very thick gold bangles on each hand, a very long and thick gold chain and some diamond studded brooch on her “tudung”… Wah lau!!!… Any robber who rob her can sure makes tons of $$$ lei…

Then there is this one lovely old lady who volunteered to sing karaoke… I salute her courage for singing in front of the whole crowd… As soon as she opened her mouth, I was in Awwww…. She sang real well… Sounded ways younger than she look… Very nice lei… Must be a pro singer somehow when she was younger… wohooo… nice…

Sent Nor to her sis house in Bedok and Chee Kiong to somewhere near to his home… and head down to Katong Plaza to meet Ian after that…

No comments: