Woke up very early today at 0520hrs... Droved Mr Potato out to send Mum to her stall... Still half awake and hoping very much that I am still in bed... hmmm... but somehow I wanna be a good boi... haha... Sis got medical appointment at 1100hrs... So okie lah, no choice I have to send... She has been good to send Mum every morning, so now when she is injured, it's automatically become my duty lahhh....
After sending Mum, drove to work and parked my Potato at my usual spot... Reached Novena at 0650hrs... Too early to start work... so I decided to head Noveana Cali gym... Was contemplating to do WaiHan BodyPump class at 0700hrs but later decided that it was better to run on treadmills instead... I don't want weights to fall on my face, especially when I'm half asleep... haha...
It ended up a good decision after all... Had a good 5.5km run... Feeling very good, refresh and energize... Maybe I should do this more often... yeah!!!...
Looking forward to "dry swimming" later tonight... wohooo...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment