Friday Rino's combat class with Juztin, Su Inn, LingLing and Kelvin... Diana and Christ were there too... I love Friday combat class... Somehow the atmosphere was good... Maybe it's almost weekends and everybody is less stressful...
Today class no exception... We were loud and we had lots of fun... It's always nice to have buddies around... and I love my buddies... They are great sports...
During the conditioning tracks, Rino did the many push-up tracks... Not knowing that he would picked on me, I started doing the push-up with both my knees off the grounds... Then came Rino disturbing me... He told me in front of the whole class that if my knees were to fall to the grounds, he would restart the whole conditioning track all over again... Wah piangz!!!... I was like "oh... no...oh...no...." BUT hor, I accepted the challenge...
I wohooo at him... haha... It was like more than 50 push-up... (not sure, next time I do, I count okie)... End up, i did the whole track with my knees up... Only having both hands shivering at the last one set... haha... It was great... Rino clapped his hands and said "I couldn't believe Roy can do it"... hahaha.... "Well done!!!"...
Of course I'm happy but more relief that I didn't make the whole class do it all over again because of me... haha...;)
Happy long holiday all... and to all my Chinese Friends, Gong Xi Fa Cai... Huat ah!!!....;)
January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment