January 8, 2009

Busy and confused ME...

Been very busy at work recently and that's the reason for my absence in gym this week... Weight as usual is rising each day I skipped gym... faster than I ever can count 1 to 3... haha, okie, I'm bull-shitting here... Not so bad lah... haha

Want to register for Adidas Sundown Marathon 2009 today... So I clicked on the website... Promised Hoon Lip, Dean and Lynette that I will join them in the Team event, which is 10km each... but after reading thru the race details, I'm confused of my decision...

For Team event, we wouldn't get the Finisher T-shirt... Only for those taking part in the Marathon (42.195km) or the Ultra-Marathon (84km) will get it... The T-shirt quite cool lei... Urghh, I want it!!!... How ehhh?...

Pay $50 for Team event = one event singlet and if you
Pay $60 for the Marathon event = one event singlet and One finisher T-shirt... Hmmmm....

What say you?... Should I go for Team event (10km) or the Marathon (42.195km)???...

No comments: