Been very busy lately...
Last Saturday is my brother wedding... Prior to that, so much preparations need to be done... Stupid Ali only told us that he needs help on the very last minute, one week before the wedding date... Poor Mum have to rush everything, including inviting the closest relatives... Good thing the main function was held at the girl side... Hmmm, now I know even Malay wedding can costs a bomb...
Good thing everything went smoothly as planned... I was more like the driver for that day... Fecthing some relatives to and fro... It was not fun at all... 90% of those who attended the function, I did not know at all... Thank Goodness, they didn't make me stay there the whole day...
Saturday night was spent at Chai Hong place... She invited some of us to her house for Chinese New Year gathering... I was the last to reach her place... but hei... I got good excuse hor... Short short took a lot of photographs but she left shortly after my arrival... Must get hold of her photos soon... hehe
Chai Hong's Mum "fried laksa" and "bubur cha cha" is very yummy... Love it... Maybe i should drop by her place to play Mahjong more frequently hor... hehehe... Yah, talking about Mahjong, I managed to join in the game with PayChee, Joslyn and ChanHwee... It was fun... So long never play lei... Anyway, no luck... Lose $8.50... Still not so bad lah... Anyway, It was fun all I'm after... Winning is only a bonus loh... especially for a newbee like me... hehe... Practice more, practice more... hoho...
Sunday, I attended Lawrence's wedding with Ian at Harbour Front Dragon Gate Restaurant... They served very good Chinese foods... The wait though was quite long... The function started more than two hours after I arrived... That one thing I hate about Chinese wedding... Another stress point was that, I did not know anyone except Ian on my table... Urghhh... I did not initiate much conversations as I was only after the foods... haha... They invited one of the "SuperBand" finalist to perform throughout the wedding dinner... How Cool is that hor?... As expected the whole function end almost 11pm...
Monday, Nicole was back so I attended Rino's BodyCombat with her, Su Inn and Juztin... Robin was there too... Quite funny... She made her entrance right before the class started and Rino goes like... "Aiyah, The noise is back..." hahaha... It was fun combat though, I enjoyed the class...
Tuesday, after work went for "Love Matters" a movie by Jack Neo, a local production... with Ian and Aunty Susan at Lido... The show was so-so only lah... Not so funny like Neo's past few productions... I still think Fann "The Wedding Game" is still so much better... Have you all watch it yet???...
Hmmmm, will be expecting a much more BUSY FEBRUARY now... I need a break plsss....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment