Runny nose from morning... Feeling a little groggy and worse of all, I'm quite lonely at work... Half the branch is on vacation leave... HL, CH, CK, PC is in Hong Kong... Jos is on cruise... Dean & Has on 3 days vl... Guess I will be talking to myself for the next few days... Poor me... Think of it, for the last few years, I was always away during this period of the year... but not this year lei... not much leave left to clear anyway... Poor me again... and hor... work seems more this year too... Recession's meh???... hiaz...
Looking forward to Ian's birthday bbq this coming Saturday at Aloha Changi... Last Saturday branch bbq was fun... Will blog more about it soon...
Hate it when I'm having runny nose... Simply no mood to do things... Shall "cheong" out office at 5:30pm sharp today... haha...
December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment