It's everyone birthday today at work... No no, we are not born on the same day... It's salary cum bonus day lah... Thanks Goodness that we still have our year end bonus this year despite recessions everywhere... We should thank GOD at least for we still have our job and still surviving... haha...
Its irony, you have some friends who ask you to save for rainy days and then others that kept telling you that he/she is going on holidays & shopping sprees... Does Singaporean save at all?... I bet most don't... Just look at the crowd on Singapore Sales... Okie okie, I'm one of the guilty many...
I seriously have to start saving more... Always procrastinate when it comes to saving... Perhaps I should incorporate this habit in the coming New Year resolution... Save more for rainy day... haha...
Yeah, another Good thing about today is... My Branch is on half day lei... we are leaving for our Branch BBQ at Aloha Changi Chalet... Soooo Goood Friday... wohooo...
Have a good weekends all...;)
December 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment