Today is Mum birthday... The person whom I love most... Already bought her a gift- Fergamo perfume... hope she likes the gift... I know she will love anything from her children...
Mum birthday always remind me of one of her's during my secondary school days... We (my sis, brother & myself) were soo busy with our school & friends that we did not even called to wish her "Happy Birthday"... Being an inmotional person, dad told us that Mum actual cried and complained to him that no one cares about her... especially her children...
Till today the guilts still lingers in my mind every years when it's Mum birthday... I can hurts others and it is easier to forgive and forget... but to my Mum, eventhough she might well forgotten about it, it still make me uneasy whenever I think of it...
The morale of the stories is never ever forget Mum birthday again...
Sooo, now, we siblings, won't dare to forget Mum special day... and what's install for us later today?... Yummy... dinner dinner.... hehehe...;)
Happy Birthday Mummy Dearest...love you...muaks muaks...;)
December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment