Slept at 5a.m. and woke up at 5p.m... Yeah 12hours of undisturb sleep... Fully charged... haha...;p
Kinda think back, wasted half my Sunday liau... but, when can I do that again hor... Sleep=beautiful healthy body... Ahhh, talking about beautiful body, strongly feel that I should go tru VERY strict diet now... Not very discipline when come to my diet... Ian kept telling me that all my gym routines is a waste of time... cos' I eat a lot more than I exercise... Sad sad... but hor... if I never exercise, you all can imagine how big I am now... sad sad... OK people, I'm determine to lose weight now... Don't ask me for buffet okie... ;)
Just after I'm thinking of dieting, Ian called for dinner with Aunty Susan...
We went to "Din Tai Fung" at Paragon Orchard... This Chinese restaurant was said to be voted as "The Best 3 restaurant in the World" by the New York Times... This is what they claimed to be on their chopsticks wrappers lor... hmmm...
Foods was okie but was quite impressed with their service... Despite being full-house, they served our foods very fast... and the staffs were quite friendly... Ambience wise = typical Chinese-noisy environment loh...
I can't eat a lot of the foods on the menu... So many "chu"... oink oink... "Tak halal" lei...
Sparkling eyes...
Anyway, it was nice experience for $90 plus bucks...














No comments:
Post a Comment