Saturday 6 December - Opening of AnCIEnT LInK II
Ian set up this small corner shop in Katong Shopping Centre for his mum to run... In this shop, other than the usual Japanese clothing like kimono, haori and obi, there are also monobo's flip-flops and patchworks clothing... Quite interesting for a small corner...
Do drop by the shop when you guys in Katong areas and support him okie...;)
After the shop opening, some of us went for the longest ever "Mahjong" sessions I ever had... We played from 10pm to the next day 10plus a.m... It was very fun... I learnt so much in one night and I still think that I need to learn more... Whoever invented this "Mahjong" game, is truly a genius... So many rules and tactics in a game... It was sooo fun that we couldn't stop after we started... and GUESS who is the biggest winner???... whahaha... It's ME... yeah... Beginners Lucks... wohooo...




No comments:
Post a Comment