December 10, 2008

KL Trip stories...

Sunday 7 December
After the very long session, rushed home to pack my luggage for the night KL trip... Managed to get an hour sleep... Sis drove us to Changi Airport Terminal One... As I requested wheel-chair for my dad, he received a very special service... To be assisted all the way to the flight entrance and to get into the flight first, even before the business class traveler lei... cool...


Sis, me & my parents

Arrived Kuala Lumpur at 2115hrs... Quite punctual and that's what I reckoned from a Japanese flight... and this time round, the flight stewardess looks more prettier than the previous experiences... Booked the Airport Limo service from KLIA which costs me MYR67.40... Quite reasonable price for 4 of us... The journey from KLIA to our hotel, ParkRoyal in Jalan Sultan Ismail took about an hour...



Me outside Sungei Wang Shopping Centre

After settling the room and washing up, we went for dinner at the restaurant behind "Sungei Wang"... Remember my past posting about the Restaurant with the live band music???... My Mum finds that the foods were not to the marks... Quite disappointing instead... Even the "Satay" cannot save the night...

Monday 8 December

Woke up at 8:30a.m. and walked down Lot 10... Dad couldn't walk much as he 's having some legs problem due to old-age... So we strolled down slowly... Shops were not opened yet... By 9a.m. the food court at the basement of Lot 10 was ready... We had our breakfast there... Quite nice and cheap too... satisfied...;)


View from my hotel room

Shopping at "Sungei Wang" never failed to surprise me... It was like a little "MBK" in Bangkok... I love December periods where they would have many Sales... yeah... SALES... Bought some t-shirts that go like 70% cheaper... Very good buy... yeah...;)



View inside Sungei Wang Shopping Centre

Dinner was at Berjaya Times Square... As Dad gets tired, he relaxes at the mall corner and Mum, sis and I continued to shops... Women really can shop... I was quite tired and feeling a little bored after my cheapo-sister went in and out of every shop that got sales... Urghhh....


Tuesday 9 December
Dad refused to join us for our morning shopping spree again... he said he rather "nuah" in the hotel room as he did not want to walk so much...haha... I brought my Mum and sis to the new "Millennium Mall" but it was not open yet... We walked to the coffee shop near Standard Chartered California Gym to have "Roti Canai" a.k.a. "Roti Prata" to us Singaporean... It was quite okie for breakfast... Continued to shop at 'Sungei Wang"... Tired, tired... tried lei... I tried the fish foot reflexology, where many small fishes nibbles on your feet ... Very ticklish at first and I was laughing quite loudly that it attracted so many passerby to the shop... So "malu"... but it was fun loh...


Fish reflexology

We took a taxi at Berjaya Times Square to KLIA for MYR 75... The cab driver told us that they usually charged more than the Airport taxi because it is usually a one-way trip for them... Malaysian taxis are not allowed to take passengers at the airport except those registered as Airport-taxi... Anyway, it is still quite cheap and most important of all, he brought us to the airport safe and sound and on time lah...


We were allowed as a family to board in the plane first... Special treatment again ehhh... Feeling so "VIP" lei... hehe... happy...;)


Touched down Singapore at 2140hrs... Dad was assisted by this "uncle-staff-with-white hairs"... I think he is 60 plus years old, judging from his appearance... Was quite disgusted with him, when he asked us for tips, just after we crossed the arrival hall... WTF... I don't mind giving tips and I was intending to do so... but not until he asked me for it... I try to ignore him but Mum being the nicest among us, gave in to him... Hallo!!!... Are we in Singapore???... Even Malaysian Airport staff never do that okie... So tempted to put up a complaint about his behavior... but as sis said, he is old and maybe going to retire soon, I just let the matter rest...


Overall this trip was quite worth it as I'm able to spend more times with my parents... The only sad part is that the California KL will only be launching Body Combat 38 on Wednesday, a day after I left... I miss it by a day... Urghhh... Looking forward to more such holidays...;)

No comments: