December 26, 2008

Combat 38 & Bottle Tree Park

Combat 38 launch (22nd December)
Did the combi of Azrino, Adeline, Christ E. and Daren launch at Ochard gym... The crowd was great and expectedly crowded... Managed to secure a good spot, thanks to all my combat kakis surrounding me... haha... The theme for the night was "Santa's Fighters"... The instructors wore the Santa hat but at the end of the first track, they took it off... Too hot it seems... haha...

Combat 38 seems more physically challenging than the previous... especially the lower body parts... So many side kicks that I could feel it on my butts... haha... I gonna have a nice nice butts soon... wohoo... ;p

By the end of the 4th day of this release, kinda feel quite bored by it liau... Dunnoe should I head down for combat later or not... hiaz...

X'Mas Eve
Kathy was in town... After doing Collin's Steps & Roger's combat at Orchard, picked Ian at his house and we went to pick Kathy at M-Hotel... A little mis-communication kept Kathy waiting for a while... She sure know how to spend her time... She went for menicure while waiting... haha... We decided to have "craps" for dinner... so we headed down to "Bottle Tree" (http://www.bottletree.com.sg/) This was my first visit there...

Driving there was a breeze cos' I stay in Yishun and it is near my area... I don't need a guide, not until we were at the entrance... Kinda of dark, rainning some more... Lucky Kathy know the way...



We ordered two crabs (one male & one female)... They decided to order the female crab for me cos' I love crabs eggs... and Kathy love the male crab cos' they have bigger claws... Opposite sex attraction bahhh... haha... We chosed live fish from the tanks... love this process... although a little sad that they will end up at our dinner table... Was so full after the dinner that I declined to have dessert... Kathy then ordered "Strawberry Ice-desert"... Turned out that this desert was quite yummy that I begged them for an extra tasting... haha...

Great place and company for dinner... Would definitely visit the place again soon...

No comments: