December 23, 2008

Ian's bdae bbq

Saturday 20th December



Ian's 35th birthday bbq at Netheravon Chalet D...


Ian's birthday cake... "Monchichi"...cute hor...


Went for groceries shopping the night before at Marine parade Giant supermarket... Realised that Chicken Wings in Carrefour in Suntec City is quite expensive... $9++ for 2kg... in compare to Giant, which costs $7.20 for 2kg... So we end up shopping at Giants... Spent few hundreds on the bbq foods... Quite fun doing groceries shopping... Can't stop feeling like "Auntie", looking for more discounts... haha...;p

Checked in chalet at 4pm... Luckily LingLing was around... Asked her to pose as Lynette Wong (I used her name for booking) for the check in... haha... Managed to "smoke" the receptionist... yay!... Prepared the bbq foods, only to be told by Ian that he had forgotten to bring the chickens (for curry chicken)... Urghhh!!!... Quite angry initially... cos' I've been reminding him not to forget anything when I picked him up... Now I have to go his house to take it... hiaz... Waste petrol… ;(



Yummy foods...

The bbq was great... Many close gym friends were there including Boston, Cindy, Eric, Eunice, Elaine, Siew Na, Jimi, Wilson, Mel, Zainon, Guna, Raymond, Adele... Ian's family was there too and some of his colleagues...


Some who were there...

Ian, Aunty Susan, Jimi and Eric played "Mahjong" from 11p.m. to the next morning 7a.m... I decided not to join them as the pace was too fast for me... I don't want to end up being scolded for being slow lah... End up Ian won $25 and Aunty Susan won $50... Poor Eric & Jimi... haha....


Let's drink with me...

Decided to help Mum at her stall after checking out chalet at 1030a.m. (Sunday)... She was pleasantly surprised that I was there... haha... See, I'm a good boi you see... haha... Closed business earlier cos' I was there to expedite the closing... hahaha... End up at the newly renovated North Point for some shopping and dinner with Mum and sis...

After sending Mum home, went to fetch Ian and Aunty Susan for dinner at Aston (Cathay)... Dinner was cheap and good... We watched "Twilight”… Vampire show after that… I like the part where they fly from trees to trees… I wish I could do that too…haha…;)

No comments: