February 27, 2009

Rainbows, Aunty Susan Bdae & APEC SCCP1



It has been so long since I last saw a rainbow in the sky... On Wednesday after work, I saw one... Quite beautiful so I decided to snap a picture using my mobile... I remembered getting excited seeing a rainbow when I was younger (...yah I know I'm old now...tsk tsk...)... Somehow, rainbows always remind me of the fairytales that I used to read... childhood memories, blah blah blah...


Bought a cake to celebrate Aunty Susan birthday at House of Seafood @180 off Yio Chu Kang Road... Hmmm, we ordered 2 types of crabs... Butter Crab and Sambal Crab... Ate quite a lot again... The foods very nice... but I think a bit costly... Somehow I think the crabs we had at the Old Airport Road Hawker Centre still the best... Aunty Susan also agreed on this...



The APEC SCCP1 is finally over liau... Yeah!!!... I'm starting to miss the foods already lei... The Hotel foods best... Free some more... haha... To sum up the event, we had lunch buffet yesterday at The ART House... All delegates and committee members were invited for this event, including me... wohooo... Braved through the rain for the foods... haha...



Should work doubly hard to burn the fats earned over the weeks... hehe... Gym, gym and more gym... and now time to work on the next APEC meeting in April liau… hmmm….

No comments: