February 16, 2009

Branch Team Building

13th Feb 2009 (Friday)

Branch Team Building
After months of preparing and fighting for budgets, we managed to come out with a very interesting Team Building program for our branch... Dean headed the committee and he did majority of the jobs... He did an excellent job... no hiccup... Well-done Dean...



Paint Ball Game
14 of us went to The Bottle Tree Park at Lorong Chencharu, off Thomson Road for our Paint Ball Games... Droved Mr Potato with Kelly, ChaiHong and Norazlin... We were the first to reach the destination... See Mr Potato quite fast also hor...

We were divided into 3 teams for the game...



The game was super fun... Although I was injured, getting blue black marks all over my body and some bloods on my legs, I still enjoy it thoroughly... It was all about teamwork, communications and tactics... Some of my opponents (my colleagues) were bad... Even though I was shot and had my hands over my head, they still carry on shooting me... That's explained all the bruises I had on my back... Urghhh...



Realised that if you wanna be "garang" and ran out like a "Rambo", you have to endure all the pains... haha...

It was really fun and hopes to do it again... Anyone interested???...

BBQ at Aloha Loyang Chalet
After the paint ball game, make our way to Aloha Loyang Garden Bungalow 13 for our bbq... This time round quite good... I don't have to do much admin things... Hate counting the forks, spoons, utensils, etc... Leave it to the ladies... haha...



Karaoke started soon after we settled down... Most of my colleagues can sing... I did not contribute any song... I'm shy mah... haha... Was sleepy half way through and I slowly sneaked out to the room for some small nap... Hoon Lip came in soon after I'm in lala land and disturbed my sleep... He asked me to join him in the run with Dean and Lynette... Dragging myself out of the bed, I joined them... Quite a good run though...

BBQ dinner was good... Again I don't have to dirty my hands on the pits... The bbq's was set up by the caterer... Foods were nice and plentiful... I think I ate a lot again... Urghhh... Fat fat...


Later that night, played Mahjong with Lynette, Veron and Chee Kiong... Felt bad that Chai Hong and gang did not play any round cos' we were hogging the game... and worse still, the Mahjong table is hers... Sorrie hor... I reminded them lei but they are really into it... Luckily Ian joined us and save me from losing more money on that game... Else I would be the biggest loser there... hehe...

14th Feb 2009 (Saturday)
Lynette, Veron, Chee Kiong, Dean, Ian and me stayed overnight... After we checked out, went to settled something with Ian before I rushed down for Rino combat at Orchard 1:20pm class... Caught in a small jam and two ERP, totaling $3.00... Reached Orchard Cali gym a little late... To saves some time, I changed behind my car at the basement 2 car park... haha... Hope I was not caught in some circuit camera bahhh... haha...
It was still warm up track when I arrived... Not so bad... Thanks to Juztin and Su for reserving some spot for me... Else it would be too crowded to sneak in... haha... Enjoyed the class... Left the class two tracks earlier to follow Nicole and Su to Bugis Cali to support Christ E combat class... Again it was a mad rush... From 2:20pm from Orchard and have to be at Bugis by 2:40pm... Crazy them...

Gave Nicole and Su a red rose each... Juztin earlier gave them a pink rose... haha...

The V- day...
Nothing much to do on V-day... All restaurants must be expensive bahhh... Went to AMK S-11 coffee shop with Ian to eat our favourite's chicken chops... Very crowded but the quality of the western food stall here damn good... Recommended... Yum yum...

What so good about V-Day... To me if you are with loves one, everyday is the V-Day bahhh...;p

No comments: