After class, I saw Chunping my ex-secondary school mate outside the studio... She mentioned that Jianqun and gang told her that if she goes to any Orchard Cali combat class sure can see me ones... Hei!.. They are soo true hor... and I think it is sooo easy to spot me in class too bahhh...
Christ E., Juztin, LingLing, Nicole, Robin, Sidney, Su Inn, Zainon and me went to Shokudo HMV Basement One for dinner... It was actually to celebrate Juztin birthday which was on last Wednesday... and of course it's another reason to eat, eat and eat... hohoho... Rino as usual was unable to join us... hmmm
Dinner was good... I think I kinda like this place... The foods here somehow seems more yummy compared to their RafflesCity branch... Or perhap I'm more hungry this time bahhh...
The company was of course GREAT... Enjoy and loves them all... ;)

My Combat Kakis...

What are we looking at ehhh?
Kinda like this photo...;)
- Now everyone know why Nicole like to take MC ("meet Christ") just to go for combat class... hehehe... ;p
- Hmm, beware of Boston, he is looking at you in class... Shall we get him that "Army" shorts Robin???...
- Hei Robin, don't forget to get Aunty Ling some curry puff... whahaha...;p
- Wahhhh... Su really can eat hor... The "ATAS" gal...hohoho...;p






No comments:
Post a Comment