Did Bodycombat 40 launch at Bugis with "The 10 Y.O. Team" led by Christina, Chris E and Tomomi...
Su and me went for a class earlier... Bodylicious... This class previously known as ABT (Abs, Butt, Thigh) by WaiHan was sooo muscles challenging... WaiHan knew we came to her class due to the launch right after her class... She joked, "Hmmm, perhaps I should have combat launch after my class every weeks so that my class will be as crowded"... hahaha... I find WaiHan very cute, sexy and motivating... Loves her class... Make my muscles sore and challenge me to the point that I almost got cramps in class... haha...
We managed to secure our usual spot for combat... Juztin, Nicole, Jason, Diana was also there... The crowds were GREAT... Nice class... and to compare my BodyCombat 40 experience with FF 3 days before, Cali Rocks big time... haha...
Received very sad news that my favourite combat instructor Azrino won't be teaching in California Gym anymore... I was quite upset to hear this, so is Juztin and Nic... Now we won't know which class we should go in replaced to Rino class... Guess we just have to toggle here and there... Anyway, I think Rino must have his reasons for leaving... and if that makes him more happier why not?... I just wanna thanks him for all the wonderful class he had in Cali and for always treating us like a friends... You rocks and you know it... perhaps one day we will work out together again in a different gym... Thanks You Rino... ;)




No comments:
Post a Comment