I was invited by Huiling to try her class in Fitness First (FF)... I have never been to FF before. Since Huiling is teaching the new release, I decided to chio Zai and Ling to the AMK FF... Juztin was working and could not attend... Nic only wanna go for Chris class in Novena and Su wanna do pump... So left with only 3 of us...
FF cultures are totally different from California gym... We have to register for classes that we are attending... They limit the number of participants for classes... I find this a bit troublesome... FF members are less "Kiasu" than Cali... No queue was formed before the class... Even after the studio doors were opened, no one bother to rush in...
Not to embarrass myself there, I walked in to the position right in front, the left side of the stage... No mirror in front, they only have it at both sides... Hmmm... The stage for instructor seems much higher which make them look mightier I think... Huiling told me that FF clubs don't have mirror in front so that members will look at the instructors rather than themselves in the mirror...haha...
The combat 40 release is nice... Great music... I love it!... but FF members were simply too boring... Unlike Cali members who are usually very loud, FF members seem rather reserve... and most of them look very blur... Given a choice, I will still choose to work out in Cali... The 3 of us all agreed that it is more fun queuing outside the studio before class, 'chiongin" in and enjoy with the crowded noisy crowd... haha
One good thing about FF to Cali is that their Sales team does not hard-sells... This nice, pretty Filipino gal named Cherry entertained us... Of course she did some sales talks... My conclusion though is that FF is way to expensive compare to Cali... If this "Atas" gym got better crowds in their class, I may consider joining their club...but for now, I will stick to Cali...

BodyCombat 40 tracklist
1a. Layla (Caribbean Mix) - DJ U Hey vs DJ Minagawa
1b: Hot n Cold - Katy Perry
2. I Know Kung Fu - Shitdisco
3. Sweetheart (Squad-E Remix) - Rezonance-Q
4a. Power Of The Mind - Headhunterz
4b. Tubthumping (Everybody Handz Up In Japan Remix) - Hi End Attack
5. Tutti Frutti - Mike Hardy & The KooladeSingers
6. Burn It To The Ground - Nickelback
7. Speed - Atari Teenage Riot
8: Set you free (Hixxy Remix) - N-trance
9: Let it Rock - Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil Wayne
10. Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
Looking forward to tonight Bodycombat 40 launch in Cali...
Orchard Gym @18:30 : Darren + JD + KC
Novena Gym @1945 : Roger + Adeline + June
Bugis Gym @19:45 : Christina + Chris + Tomomi
Raffles Gym @21:00 : JD + Toshie + Liyi
Most likely I will head down to Bugis tonight... See ya all... and enjoy the launch...wohoo...




No comments:
Post a Comment