April 18, 2009

Batam Trip with Gym Buddies

18April09 Batam trip with Gym buddies


Went to Batam for a short 2D1N getaway with Ling, Nic, Su, Foo and Zai... We decided on this trip a month before and finally settled for the UOB package which includes 2hours SPA treatments at my all-time favorite SPA destination... The Holiday Inn Waterfront City...




We stayed in Holiday Inn too... Ling, Su and me shared a two bed-room suite while Nic, Zai and Foo in another... Bad move to agree with Ling to share a room with her... This Aunty talked a lot at night and kept disturbing me from my sleep... Think she's horny... haha...*just kidding!!!...



The SPA treatment includes full body and face massage... I fall asleep and I still can sense that I snored while being massage... So embarrassing... I asked the masseur and she said yes... Wah piangz... Paisei... It was all Ian & Kathy fault for asking me out all night to play mahjong the night before... Yes, I only had less than two hours sleep the night before hor... But since it was Kathy birthday, I couldn't reject her... hmmm....


We head down Nagoya Hill Shopping Centre in Batam after our SPA sessions... Had dinner and do toiletries shopping there... Do you know that the toiletries were much cheaper than in Singapore... Same brand, same product but different prices... hmmm... Sound like an Aunty hor... Never mind...



Su left on an earlier ferry cos' she got a plane to catch the night... The rest of us went to Batam Centre Shopping Centre after we check out from Holiday Inn... This time round, five of us squeeze into one cab... We agreed to pay the cab driver a little more... Guess the suspensions of his car gone liau with people like Foo and Nic... haha...


Shopping continues but it was a little troublesome with all our bags... Suddenly I came out with a brilliant plan... We deposited all our bags at the supermarket bags counter and continue to shop around... We got too many bags that the staff put it in a trolley and gave us a tag instead... It's ok as long as we don't have to carry it all the way... haha


The trip overall is fun and I enjoyed myself... Will plan more trips with them soon...

No comments: