Never known that "Wii" game can be sooo much fun... Joined the rest of the gang at CH place last Saturday for a little potluck gathering cum Mahjong cum Wii...
Ian and I arrived the latest at around 7pm... Over the table, there were so many foods... Fried Laksa, kong ba bao, satay, chicken wings, fried ducks, otah, fish balls, mixed vegetables, etc... Enough to feed more than 10 paxs definitely... My favourite is the fried laksa prepared by CH mummy... So thoughtful of them to cater something "non-pork" for me... hehe... thanks... ;)
Ian and me digging on the foods...
Stayed till about 5a.m... Then I decided to drive to Ian's house to rest there...
+++++Sunday+++++
It was raining so heavily yesterday that the news reported that some areas in Singapore were flooding... So serious that it damages some cars electrical systems... and flood some ground floor houses... Poor thing... Always took for granted that such a thing won't happen in Singapore... But hei... It did...
Braved the rain in my Potato and headed down Chinatown Point with Ian for the weekends flee market... There I bought one set of Doraemon car seats cover... Quite nice lei... Only costs me $35... The salesgirl wouldn't lower her price even though I tried bargaining... I'm totally sucks at bargaining lei... Anyway I think it was worth the price so I didn't bother to try much... hehe
At night we went to Mohamad Sultan Road and had our dinner at a Japanese restaurant, Hakata Nihon Ryori... It was a small restaurant more like a family run... The waitress serving us can speak very fluent Japanese but I was surprised that she couldn't understand English... I asked her for a cup of "Cold Jap tea" and she served me "HOT"... Only to realised later that she told Ian to speak to her in Chinese when we were placing our orders... haha...







No comments:
Post a Comment