April 16, 2009

JP Morgan Run

This is rather a very back-dated entry... Been procrastinating on writing lately... So many stories and events I wanna share but just couldn't get into the mood of jotting them down...

16April09 - JP Morgan Run

The run which 9 of us from Customs took part ensembled us in our newly and freshly designed "Customs-Marathon-Club" attire... It was better than I expected although not those designer type lah...

We left Revenue House at 4:30p.m. to be in Marina for the run... The run which covered the Singapore F1 Course started at 6p.m... Total of 9,927 participants for this year...






It was quite frustrating for us who started in the middle of the packs... So many of them were walking rather than running... The narrow path doesn't help either... With people blocking my way, I can only started picking up speed after the 2km marks... Frustrating...






This year best timing wasn't as good as last year too... The best timing this year is 20:22mins... For our group, Vincent did well... Follow by me... haha... *clap clap... Although my timing wasn't that good, I managed to complete the race in the 387 position out of the 1925 participant... Happy enough... ;)




The next running event will be the Saucony Passion Run on the 24May09... Time to train harder...

No comments: