April 15, 2009

Randoms thoughts

I'm totally bored at work... Sometimes when things get busy, you just want to drop everything and just go nuahing... I badly need a break... So many thoughts running in my head... If our brain is like PC hard-disk, mine will be long crashed...

Some random thoughts at this moment...

I will be taking part for this year JP Morgan run which is on tomorrow... It's only 5.6km but somehow I'm feeling rather stress out... Running companions from Customs is very "ON the Ball" about it... Vincent said he will try break below 20 minutes and may even try goes faster than last year record holder of 17mins 34secs... Stress... I think I will just try to aim below 30mins... but somehow my body tells me that I'm tired and unprepared... Well cross-fingers...

Batam trip with my gym buddies this coming Saturday... I can't wait... This set the holiday mood for me... Can't wait for the fun, the massage session we pre-arranged and just lying lazy by the pool... Talking about this, shit... failed to lose more weights... I just shed 1kg only for the past 1week... How to bare body to gym mates... Urghhh... Shy, run away... Perhaps I will do swimming early morning when they are not awake yet... or perhaps late at night when they zonked out... hmmm... Can try... hoho

7 months down the road, I will hit the BIG 35... Then I can get my own house liau... Of course the fastest way now is to get married and get it at an instance but wedding will costs more lei... and no one wants me...***sob ***sob... But again remaining unmarried also "Very good" lei... Yesterday Ian's designer met us for his "God-sis" new house renovation discussions... Ian was helping her to choose a concept... It was quite interesting process... I can't wait for my turn soon... 7 months more hopefully... hmmm...

What gym classes shall I go tonight?... wonders... Boring wednesday classes...

No comments: