April 3, 2009

Promotion ceremony

Yesterday was the promotion ceremony at work... If you guys had read my earlier post, I'm promoted liau... yeah...



Received a mail from my branch head to the whole branch which read ...
"Dear all,
Join me in congratulating our Roy, Norazlin and Josly in their promotion this year. It means a lot to TIB. Let's all continue to work as a team and strive to do our best. I will be going to witness the promotion ceremony this afternoon and hope the rest of you can join me there.
rgds...."

Was kind of touch by her gesture... To think that she can be a bit "bochup" at times... Thanks...



Seriously I wasn't much excited about the ceremony at all... To me the important thing is to just raise my pays and recognise my work enough liau... I will definitely work harder now, not as if I won't without the promotion hor... hehehe... I just mean more responsibility and more commitments lor...


Shake Director General hand to receive the certificate... Strange... He didn't say a single word... Just stand there like a stone and "smile-shake-smile'... I clearly remembered all the ADG faces staring at me from below... Scary... haha...

Anyway, I'm very happy to get what I waited for this few years... Thanks to all who have given me support, guidance and a beautiful friendship at work... You know who you are... Thanks...

No comments: