Dad health wasn't in good shape recently... Dad is one person who is very stubborn and refuse to consult doctor when he fall ill or even worse going for health check-up... I tried persuading him so many times but failed... even to the extend of inviting my Doctor friends over to our house to check on him... He even threatened that he will chase them away if I were to bring them home... hiaz...
Yesterday before going for work, I noticed that dad eyes were blood red... Since Mum was on off day, I told her to bring dad to see the doctor...
Doctor determined that dad got catalyst problem... The doctor refer dad to the hospital for further checks... Without much choice, he went to the hospital for checkup... There the doctor arranged for him to go for operation next Tuesday... This operation is necessary else dad can turn blinds... How scary lei... They also did some check for his high blood... His high blood increases also... Hmmm... I suggested to sis that since he is going to the hospital, we better make arrangement for him to do the whole health checks...
I'm crossing my fingers hoping that dad will be fine... Mum is sooo sad... so am I...
Must pray hard that everything is ok...
Anyway, Happy Birthday dad... May you live long long healthy & happy live...
***********************
On the side note, got this through email and I find it quite funny although a little R(A)... haha... Enjoy this to cheer up your day...



Funny rite?...I know you simply enjoy dirty jokes...haha...;p




2 comments:
-.-" the cartoon so...
whahahaha...You likes rite?...hmmm...;p
Post a Comment