July 3, 2009

Cr. card call...

I hate it when the credit card promoters call my office line just to promote their products to me... Hell no please... It's working line, not personal line...

This afternoon someone from "one" bank called in to promote their 0% interest rate loan to me... I told her repeated times that I'm not interested but she just couldn't get it... Then I told her off... "Can't you get it!!!... Don't call my office line again!!!"... Then she continued... "Ohh sir, you busy hor... Maybe I call you on ur personal line next time..." ...

Urghhh, if she has my personal line then why call my office line... duhhh...

HL also received a call from some cr card company soon after... The guy on the line wanted to promote him a credit card... When HL replied that he doesn't need any... Then the caller asked... "Why you don't need any cr card???..."

You know what HL replied?...
.
.
"cos... I'm wealthy!!!".... haha...;p

No comments: