July 13, 2009

Crabs...

I miss the Crab buffet at the Swissotel Merchant Court Hotel that ended last Sunday... Told Ian sooo many times that we should try them... Somehow there were mix reviews from diners... Some say the crap so small, not nice, too watery, etc... but some say nice, the best buffet spreads so far... hmmm...

Despite missing the crabs at Swissotel, Ian and I went to Vive near Great World City to have our dinner on Saturday night... Saw the big banner showing "Crab for $16 each" hang outside the shop houses "kopitiam" which is near to Nicole apartment whenever we sent Nic home... Told Nic that we should organise a makan session there one day... but hei... They are all sooo busy, difficult to arrange lei... So since Ian and I were around that area, we decided to try out first... hehe...

We ordered 2 craps to try... One salted eggs crab (my favourite) and another pepper crab... Yumm yumm... Not so bad... The $16 pepper crab was a little small and the $24 salted eggs crab was slightly a little bigger... but noticed that not much eggs lei... Anyway it tasted quite good...

While having dinner, we met Lawrence, Ian's friend... He is working as the manager there... He recommended us the Chilies Crab... so we agreed...

Comparing the 3 crabs, I still like the salted eggs crab the best... being the chilies crab at the bottom of my list... Too sweet for my likings... hmmm...

Lawrence refused to take our money when we called for our bills... He said that it will be on him... A bit paisey though... Cos' we ate 3 crabs lei... Ian says no way to make him accept it... We left with big smiles on our face... Free dinner mah... hohoho...

It was raining supper heavy then... We head down VivoCity....

Friday 10th July

Was having dinner with Juztin, Su, Nicole and Javiour at Lucky Plaza... Then Rino called Nic... Soon after, Rino and Virginy came over from Paragon... We had just finished our dinner and I have to rush back Yishun to fetch Ian from his "facial" session... haha...

Since Ian agreed to accompany me down Holland Village to meet Rino, Virginy, Su, Juztin and Nic, I droved out Mr Potato... By the time we reached Breko, it was almost 11pm... Ian ordered a big plate of hamburger... I noticed that Rino can eat a lot hor... Next time buffet can call him... haha... I never ordered anything cos' was still very full of the dinner I had earlier on...

Nic was feeling very restless throughout our conversation at Breko... Cos... She already promised her friends to "cheong" that night... We left the place alomst 1a.m... I agreed to send Nic and Ian home...

No comments: