August 16, 2009

Dean Birthday

Due to my "not-sooo-good" legs condition, I decided to forgo the Army Half Marathon 21km running event that I had registered... The event that had over 70,000 people taking part was far less important than what I'm looking forward to this Friday... Yeah... Don't want to get injured...

Met PC, ChaiHong, ChanHwei, Dean, HoonLip, Joslyn and Edmund at Ian's house... This mini gathering was to celebrate Dean birthday and since we won't have the chance to do it at Ian's house again (he sold this apartment) we decided on this meeting place...

Ian did the cooking himself... Clap clap... Curry chickens, Fried Mee-hoon, Fried Rice and some Otah... Portions were just nice... Loves his curries... yummy!!!...

The feeling was more like his house opening... cos' it was the first time they visited Ian house... Quite funnie actually... Some of them brought gifts some more, which I commented seems like Christmas... haha...


Bought a small cake for Dean cos' I miss the last Friday cake cutting session that they had with Dean...

Happy Birthday Dean... Cheers to many good health and wealth... ;)

No comments: