...I received my promotion news yesterday... yahhh, after waiting for few years... I'm very happy... At least now I have some increments per year to look forward to... and just like what some friends had said to me, not bad... recessions still can get promoted... haha... That's two different things rite?... well...
Last weekends, I decided to have a little break... Got Ian to book for me a room at the "Swissotel"... It was a good break... Got AhFoo and Zai to join me "nuahing" in the hotel room... It was raining very heavily that our plan for some sun by the pool fail...
Where are these two running to???...
Not wanting to waste our Saturday afternoon, AhFoo, Zai and me decided to try K-box at Marina Square...


Zai seriously crooning her way to the top 40...haha...
It was quite reasonable... about $25 per person...with two drinks, refill' able tidbits and taxes... We were there from 5:30pm to 9pm... Not so bad, the system was quite good... We were given a room big enough for at least six people... Since there were only 3 of us, we had more chance to hold the mic... and yes... sing... hehehe... It was fun... yeah...
Sunday
Met Ian and Aunty Susan for midnight show at Cathay at 1:50a.m... We watched "Street fighter-The Legend of ChunLi"... I quite enjoy the show even though I saw Aunty Susan nodding her heads few times, falling asleep... haha...
We head back to the hotel to rest... and woke up only after 11a.m... Quite a nice sleep... haha...
Sunday
Met Ian and Aunty Susan for midnight show at Cathay at 1:50a.m... We watched "Street fighter-The Legend of ChunLi"... I quite enjoy the show even though I saw Aunty Susan nodding her heads few times, falling asleep... haha...
We head back to the hotel to rest... and woke up only after 11a.m... Quite a nice sleep... haha...
Night view from the hotel room...
Tuesday
Ian and me was on leave on Tuesday... Met him for some shopping at Marina Square... Bought lots of clothing there... We spent like more than one hour in one particular shop... Tried so many clothing and felt very tired... Shopping can really be a chore for me... It was still fun cos' I got many good buy...
We received the 3 hours parking redemption tickets, only to realise that we were actually there for more than 5 hours... Good times really moves so fast hor...;)
Ian and me was on leave on Tuesday... Met him for some shopping at Marina Square... Bought lots of clothing there... We spent like more than one hour in one particular shop... Tried so many clothing and felt very tired... Shopping can really be a chore for me... It was still fun cos' I got many good buy...
We received the 3 hours parking redemption tickets, only to realise that we were actually there for more than 5 hours... Good times really moves so fast hor...;)




No comments:
Post a Comment