March 4, 2009

I'm sick...

Finally I'm on MC (medical Leave) today... The first one this year... Woke up feeling terrible, aching all over, sore throat and running a slight fever... I was already changed to my working gear but decided that I should consult my neighbourhood doctor... This terrible fever had been going up and down since Saturday... Urghhh

The doctor told me I got a throat infections... but by then my fever had been normal... He gave me only one day MC to rest... This doctor always very "stingy" at giving MC ones... The last time I had high fever, he gave me only one day MC and expect me to go back if I don't feel well again the next day... wtf...

Anyway, no gym for me today... Better rest and recover... The cough syrup is making me all drowsy again... hiaz... even if I wanna gym, I think I couldn't even pass track two... hiaz....

No comments: