Went for another 10km run last Sunday, the Solomon X-trail run... Woke up very early after 3 hours sleep (way below NS safety standard, I know)... Reached Tampines at 6:20a.m. but was quite disappointed that the entrance to the event location is closed... Shit!!!, shouldn't had woke up that early (they say parking very limited so have to come early...urghhh)... With no choice, I parked my "potato" near the housing estate about 200m away... Good thing it's free parking since it's Sunday... The bad thing is, my friend who came around 7:20a.m. was allowed in at the event car park... Not fair hor... Angry...;(
The terrains for the run was very challenging... Very muddy, narrow and slippery... It was so narrow at some point, that we have no choice but to dash through pool of mud so as not to block other runners... Interesting but hell, my addidas running shoes are gone... Even after soaking it in soap and scrubbing it, my white shoes just looks brownish... Urghhh...
More friends join the run this time... We have Hoon Lip, Lynette, Chai Hong, Pey Chee, Vincent, Michele, Asmond and some others... Thumbs up to all of them, especially Pey Chee who tried her best even though she only managed to complete like 8km... Well done!!!...I think I clocked below 1hour... Not sure about the timing... Let's see when the result is out... hehe...
November 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment