The day didn't start well... Woke up early to give Ling a wake up call... I think I called like more than 30 times but she never pick up the call... Very frustrating... Since I promised her the night before that I would go and pick her up at Woodland MRT, I woke up a bit early to drive my "potato" there... Was half awake cos' I didn't sleep well the night before... When I reached Woodland, I called and called... but she never answers my call... Clearly proven that she had "fly kite" again... Very ANGRY!!!... Was deciding whether to go home and continue my "Sunday-Beauty-Sleep" or to just continue going for the run myself... End up me deciding to go ahead with the plan... Even if I had to be there by myself... How sad right?...
I reached "Changi Exhibition Centre" at 6:30a.m... and it was already crowded then... Managed to find parking quite easily...
Before the race start, quite funny... went to the toilet twice to pee... Is it normal or am I feeling "kancong"???... hehehe...I ran quite a good first 4km on the mud trail... non-stop... It's not muddy as I expected... few uneven grounds... but still okie... Then the sun rise and rise... It was sooo bloody hot by the time I reached the taxiway/road... Why can't I have such good weather while tanning???...Urghhh... I stopped at every water points to drink... hehehe... Cannot continue non stop mahhh, faint then will be even more "malu" right?... haha... The most "shiong" part is the 0.6km sand part... Running on the soft sand was very challenging... I was like... "Oh no, I'm going to die soon..." but I saw this one young gal... Very cool... consistently running non-stop... I told myself I cannot lose face... So I kept continue running after that... haha... Before I knew it, I saw the finishing line... Thank Goodness...
Clocked 54mins plus for the entire 10km run... Not so bad right, after sooo long I have not run such race... Quite an experience and fulfillment that I did it... I will go for more in future...
Didn't win any lucky draw lei... "Kelong" ones... hahaha...p/s:
Did I say I saw my colleague Vincent, Michelle and Victor there... Plus the many Cali gym members along the way... hehehe...;)





No comments:
Post a Comment