At last I bought another pairs of sports shoes, thanks to the Solomon run that turned my previous "white+red" sports shoes into "brown+red" shoes... Ian accompanied me to the Adidas concept store in Bugis Junction after gym yesterday... Some shoes were on 30% discounts... Tried on many pairs only to be told that they don't have my sizes... Urghh... 7.5 difficult to find meh???...hmmm...
I almost give up and told Ian, let's see which shoe is fated for me...haha... At last, I managed to get one... "white+blue" Adidas shoes, size 7.5...
When I reached home, I checked the sizes of my old "white+red" shoes, and to my surprised, it is exactly the same model as the new one, in different colours that's it...hmmm.... What more can I said?... Fated loh... hoho...
This shoe costs me $192 (thanks to the $150 Adidas vouchers LingLing & gang gave me on my bdae...hehe)... So I only need to top-up, $42...hmmm
Now I have another colours to match my gym wear...wohooo...;)
November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment